Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Some Christmas Cards ...

I'm late in posting these, but here are some of the Christmas cards I made this year. 






These were all made using mainly Papertrey Ink products.

The "Holy Night" card was made using kraft & white cardstock by Papertrey Ink. I used the Papertrey Ink stamp set "Star of Wonder" and stamped in their ink color Dark Chocolate. Also used was red cardstock with Spellbinders Scalloped Circles, and red/white bakers twine.

The Santa Have a Merry Christmas card was made using PTI white cardstock, stock black cardstock and My Mind's Eye Christmas Navidad paper & red/green bakers twine. I used Papertrey Ink stamp colors Simply Chartreuse & Spring Rain, Staz On Red ink, Momento black ink, PTI stamp sets: Snowflake Flurries, Winter Snow Globe, and Think Big Favorites #20. I colored the Santa using copic markers R27, B00 & G99.

The Ornament Have Yourself a Merry Christmas card was made using PTI white cardstock, a strip of My Mind's Eye Christmas Navidad paper, red/green bakers twine, Momento Red and Black Ink, PTI ink color Simply Chartreuse. I also used Papertrey Ink stamp set Holiday Button Bits & Happiest of Holidays.

My final card was, believe it or not, the hardest to make. I had to use masking which I had never done before. I totally scraplifted this card from Maile Belles who is on Papertrey Ink's design team .. click here to see it. I used Kraft & white cardstock from Papertrey Ink. My ink colors were Momento Red ink, and PTI's Simply Chartreuse and Dark Chocolate. The PTI stamp sets used were: Peaceful Pinecones, Think Big Favorites #20, and Background Basics: Super Stripes.

Thanks for dropping by ...

No comments: