Friday, November 30, 2012

Finally ... Crafting Again!

I've been away from crafting for a bit and have really missed it! I made a card the other day for my sweet friend, Robyn, who wasn't feeling well. Of course, by the time she got the card I think she was all better. 


I have discovered Papertrey Ink  (PTI) and am in love with their stamps and dies!! I used their new stamp "Comfort Food Stamp Set" and the dies for that stamp set, the "Button Up Stamp Set" and dies, the tag is from the die set Tag Set #7, and the new "Sew Simple Borders Mini Stamp Set. The inks I used were Tim Holtz Distressed Ink: Festive Berries, Momento Ink: Tuxedo Black & London Fog, and Papertrey Ink: Harvest Gold. The paper is from Pinecone Press: Disneyish Happy Collection and Kraft cardstock from PTI.

Thanks for dropping by!!

1 comment:

lexi said...

cute card! i love seeing comfort food in action!!