Saturday, August 20, 2011

Keystone Scraps Mini Monster-thon Speed Scrap . . .

Round Two!! Had a lot of problems with my computer today for some reason ... certainly couldn't be the person operating the machine ... nah! Thanks Donna for hosting the morning speed scrap at MouseScrappers. Here is my layout ...

For some reason I really wanted to play around with extractions so my two pictures on the bottom are just that ... extractions! I am a huge fan of Halloween decorations at Disney. Maybe that is because I don't decorate at all for Halloween here.

I used the kit being offered as a participation prize for this speed scrap ... "Not That Scary" by Keystone Scraps and another of their kits called "Sweetest Spring".  If you miss one of the speed scraps you can always go to their store and pick up "Not That Scary" packaged as a bundle -or- you can purchase just the part of the kit you missed.

No comments: