Sunday, August 21, 2011

Just Finished My Speed Scrap ...

and that was a blast!!! I'll list my instructions and my layout for those who wonder just what a speed scrap is. These were the instructions ...
  1. Use an even number of photos ... and let's line them up in some fashion.
  2. For each patterned paper use two solid papers, yes, you have to use at least one pattern paper.
  3. As my layout journaling shows ... what goes around comes around so use some circles on your layout.
  4. Since I'm so happy to be hosting my first speed scrap ... use an alpha that is fun and makes YOU happy!
  5. I am not the best at journaling, but I love when someone challenges me to do so ... yea, you've got it! I'm going to challenge you to journal and just tell a bit about what is happening in your layout ... at least two sentences.
  6. Let's scare up some word art for this creative layout you are doing ... two WordArt elements or two word strips -or- both ... eek!
  7. We're going to tie this speed scrap up in a pretty package so use some ribbon or string on your layout.
Here is my layout for the Speed Scrap using "Not That Scary" from Keystone Scraps.


1 comment:

DIANA L. said...

Love it great job very bright and cheery.