Sunday, August 21, 2011

Don't Forget to Come Join Me ...

There is only one more speed scrap left today at MouseScrappers for the Keystone Scraps Mini Monster-thon! I will be hosting in the chat room starting a little before 5pm ET (4pm CT).

I was late in getting my layout done yesterday due to my computer ... er ... probably me according to Curt. Anyway, here is my layout ...

I used Magical Beginnings and Belle of the Ball by Kellybell Designs for this layout. 

I finished the speed scrap this morning hosted by Patty and used two of my favorite kits by Keystone Scraps ... Mouse Moments and Remember the Magic. Here is my layout ...

This has been so much fun and I certainly hope you stop by Keystone Scraps and see all the wonderful kits they have. These ladies are just so talented ... and sweet!!

Also, be sure to sign up for their newsletter here so you can see what new kits they have coming out and receive some special discounts and freebies!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

remus79 said...

What cute, cute layouts. I bow down to you!

Cheryl said...

That's so sweet, but join me instead! I know you would love digital scrapping ... and be awesome at it. :)