Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Template Challenges at Scrap Matters

I haven't participated in the Template Challenge at Scrap Matters for awhile. Here are a couple layouts I did today.

This template challenge was hosted by Tanya and I used her kit called "You're A Peach". I just love those colors!

I liked that template so much I also made this layout just for myself.  I used "Backyard BBQ" by Connie Prince and highlighted the Picnic Mini Album I made for my sister and her sweet hubby for their anniversary.

I just now finished a layout for a Template Challenge hosted by Cami. For this challenge I used a new kit by Jady Day called "A Wizarding World". I also used the Harry Potter digital stamp by Bugaboo Stamps (they call it Har Repotter in their store).

Busy day ... I hope y'all have a wonderful week and thank you for dropping in!

No comments: