Friday, May 6, 2011

Bake Me a Cake Challenge

I just finished another challenge at MouseScrappers 2nd Birthday Celebration ... We were given a "recipe" of patterned paper, an odd number of photos, two different types of ribbons, a title, a pinch of sparkle,  & shadows ... we were then to add some optional ingredients. I added flowers, a frame, a hidden Mickey (see if you can find him), word art, journaling and a date. Whew!! Here it is:

I used Cindy's Layered Template Set #78 by Cindy Schneider, Retro Diner by Natalie's Place Designs, Retro Diner Freebie by Cynthia Young Designs, Filed Frame Stickers by Miss Mint, and Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust by Britt-ish Designs.

Now on to the next challenge. Be sure to come by and check out this fun celebration at MouseScrappers.

Thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

Nati Tristan said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sandy Ang said...

What a cute LO!

Tammy said...

I love your layout!! What a great idea to have a "recipe" for a layout. We went to the 50s diner last year and had so much fun there. I like the "clean your plate". I think I found the hidden mickey ~ top left hand corner, peeking out??
I'm going to get my girls to look at your layout ~ they keep begging me to scrap Disney!

remus79 said...

Cute, cute. I really like the papers you used. Hidden Mickey is the cherry on the sundae?? I loved the 50s Diner last year, too!

Cheryl said...

Good guesses ladies ... but keep guessing. It is really hidden ... Jackie you were close though.