Thursday, April 7, 2011

What kind of Scrapper are you?????

If you saw my latest pictures of my scrap room (in a later post below) you would think ... "Wow, she is so organized and neat" ... I'm about to burst your bubble! That leads to my question of "What kind of scrapper are you"?

While I do love to have everything in it place and a place for everything,



I also seem to have this alter side of my scrappy self who loves chaos. I started a new project of Laura Denison's and everything seemed to be going smoothly until I walked in to my room this morning and saw the mess.



What happened?!?!#$?! I know I had a table set up with my paper trimmer and die cutter and my other table set up to put everything together. My mad scientist took over and this is the mess I am trying to clean up now so I can continue with this project.

How many of you are the super neat scrappers who clean up right after you finish a part of the project to continue on ... and how many of you are totally lost in the moment and turn into the tasmanian devil without remembering how it happened?

I am truly curious to know so leave me a comment on what kind of scrapper you are ... thanks for dropping by and come back cause I WILL finish this project and post it. I am loving making this super cute mini album! See ya!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hate it when my Ms. Hyde shows up. She always leaves a mess. lol. I tend to clean as I go. I'm a little OCD about my organization so it helps keep me happy. My son is a tazmanian devil and leaves the mess where it falls.

magicwanda said...

Oh Cheryl
I am not a tidy scrapper I have a long table I work at and I have this wee tiny little spot right in front of my cricut , can't find my scissors where's my glue oh no I need my cutter where am I gonna put it ....LOL
I think if we were neat we wouldn't have anything to show for it but a clean area !

keshapooh said...

Wow, what a scrap room, I know some times it can be hard to keep it clean. For me we have a nice scrap room/office. But now my scraping has room extended to the bedroom. Which can be a real mess. Thanks for sharing. I'm a new follower from the love link up party.

the cricutologist said...

I know what you mean about your mad scientist side. It happens to me too. I love your scrap room!