Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am so slow to post ... My First Blogger Award!

I was so excited to see that Wanda over at My Happy Place has given me this blog award. I had no idea what to do ... ha! I think I've figured it out now with the help of my blogger friend, Robyn. Thank you so much Wanda and y'all click here and go visit Wanda's awesome blog ... you will enjoy seeing her creativity ... I know I do!




Here are the rules for the award:

Thank the person that sent it to you ... thanks again Wanda! :)

Tell 7 things about your self
Send it to 15 people

1.  I love the Lord!
2.  I have been married for 29 years to my own               Prince Charming ... Curt, that's you!
3.  I'm blessed to be "mom" to two fantastic sons         ... Matt & Bryan :) :)
4.  I am also "mama" to two sweet girls ... our                Boxers ... Shasta and Daisy.
5.  I am a HUGE Disney fan ... nut ... fanatic                     .. whatever you call it ... I love Disney!
6.  I love reality shows! I know, but they are      
     much more enjoyable to me than alot of    
     the other shows out there. Some of my     
     favorites are ... Survivor (yes, I still watch
     it!),  Amazing Race, Top Chef, Next Food             
     Network Star, Dancing with the Stars,
     Project  Runway, Chopped, Cupcake Wars ...  
     and so on.
 7. I am loving this time of my life. I often have to
     start counting when someone asks how old I
     am because I just don't "feel" age. Maybe that's
     why I am such a Disney fan ... I'll never get
     older ... Pixie Dust to y'all!!!

There ... now on to my recipients ... I just love visiting these blogs!

No comments: