Monday, March 21, 2011

I Laughed So Hard ...

My sister-in-law had asked me about a month ago if I watched the tv show Hot in Cleveland. I told her that I had heard of it, but no I hadn't seen it. Well, there was a marathon on TVLand on Sunday so I taped a bunch of them and laughed soooo hard. While all the ladies are hilarious on the show, I just love Betty White and Valarie Bartinelli. I still chuckle about some of the episodes now ... love starting Mondays with laughter.

I completed a Scraplift Challenge at MouseScrappers today. The kit I used for this layout is "If You Give a Girl a Castle" kit by Erica Zane.

If you ever get the opportunity to go see the Flower and Garden Show at Walt Disney World you will be amazed at the topiaries at Epcot. I missed it this year, but will certainly try to see it next year.

Thanks for dropping by!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

What a lovely layout!!

Our girls LOVED meeting the fairies, I'll have to show them your layout.