Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

What a great day! We went to lunch for our son's birthday ... he's 26 ... actually it's tomorrow, but we were able to get everyone together today! I just keep getting older and older, but atleast I don't feel it too much. I made him a card and also took some pictures of other things I've been playing around with.

Now, I played with some tags ...

I just picked up some Ranger Wild Honey distressed ink and love it! I used some stamps I had, the Martha Stewart butterfly punch, Tim Holtz film strips, and scrabble tiles.


On the tag below I used Ranger Spun Sugar distressed ink, stamps I won at the last crop I was at, black "bloomers" from Webster Pages, and some Prima Fairtale Roses. I also used one of Tim Holtz's fragments that I alcohol inked and placed over a bird on the film strip. It's hard to see. I'm not happy at all with the ribbons and will look for some fibers to match this better.



I have had this paper from My Little Shoebox that I LOVE! I used some "Whoo Loves You?" and "Sky's the Limit" sheets. I also added some Prima flowers and misted the small white ones.

I wish I could remember where I saw how to make this decorative flower ... but you basically punch small circles and fold them toward their centers and place in a circle. If I can remember where I saw it I will post later ... sorry ... but I love the look!

That's it for the crafting right now. I'm getting ready to work on a project I've been so anxious to start. It's using Tim Holtz's configuration boxes ... hope to post soon on that.

I finally finished taking pictures of my scrap room ... it's finally done! I'll try to post those tonight or tomorrow morning.

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: