Sunday, March 20, 2011

Challenges at Mouse Scrappers

First, I want to thank you for your compliments to my scrap room (post below this). I'm just glad all the picture taking is done cause once I start a project it gets messy fast! Thanks again! Now, on to this post ...

I'm going to try and finish some of the Template, Kit and Weekly Challenges over at Mouse Scrappers today. I'll just keep posting them as I finish. I actually finished this Template Challenge last night. I used "Acorn Club Kit" by Natalie's Place Designs and the template is by Denise (agrievingmommy) who is hosting this challenge.

The layout below is for the Kit Challenge at Mouse Scrappers. This is the first time I have done this challenge and what fun it was. The kit is Spring Fling by Natalie's Place Designs.

I just finished a Weekly Challenge at Mouse Scrappers by Denise (agrievingmommy). In this challenge you were to use at least four different designers/kits. I used Mouse House by Dreamsfulfilled, I Love That Mouse and  Modern Magic by Kellybell Designs, Happy by Chelle's Creation, Defining Me by Trixie Scraps, Just Plain Fun by Britt-ish Designs, and Belshaw, Arnprior & Disney Park fonts.














I'll be back with more pages and actually did start on my Tim Holtz configuration box project ... I'm combining two of my favorite things ... Tim Holtz and Disney! I know, what a surprise ... ha!

I appreciate y'all dropping by!

No comments: