Friday, February 18, 2011

Rosette Flowers

Such a dreary day outside ... ugh! The girls (Shasta & Daisy) are keeping me company ... I'm supposed to be getting ready to go to my weekend crop, but I started playing with these rosette flowers. I wanted to make some to match a Disney project I'm planning to work on.

I learned how to make these by watching here. I decided to use some of the Tim Holtz Gloss paper and alcohol inks to make some of  the rosettes and then some of the paper I will be working with. I'm not a big fan of the glue gun ... so some of my centers are not centered, but I did get better as I went on.

The girls:

Making the rosettes:




 You can even double stack some to give it a more dimensional look.



Thanks for dropping by!!

2 comments:

disneygirlwv7 said...

Okay...so now you are the rosette queen...they are so cute....

Andrea said...

oh my gosh, I can't even tell you how much I LOVE these!! I've had an idea similar to this for a while and never done it..yours came out so much better than what I was thinking of doing LOL. sooooo cute! I am definitely making some

tukogirl (Andrea)