Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Beautiful Day!!!

Another beautiful day here!! We just got back from a walk with Daisy ... so that made it even more fun. We got to stop and visit with some neighbors, which made her day. I love sitting and working on my template challenges while enjoying the view outside ... mainly enjoying seeing the sunshine outside. Here is the latest challenge I finished at Mouse Scrappers.

I used the Black Pearl kit by Misty Cato, Pirate Mini by Kellybell Designs, Date Dangly Doos by Connie Prince, and I found my pirate Mickey clipart through google.

Most of my pirate pictures are me and my girlfriends when we go to Disney each year. It was so much fun to actually get a pirate picture with Curt in it!

Hope you have had a relaxing weekend ... thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Jenn2011 said...

I love this page! Esspecially the Pirate Mickey in the corner. Great job!

disneygirlwv7 said...

Another awsome digital layout...so adorable...oh yes, and so are the people in the photo!!!!

Tammy said...

I love this layout!!