Saturday, October 9, 2010

Weekly Challenge at MouseScrappers

This layout is for a weekly challenge at MouseScrappers. I used a couple of kits for this layout ... "Spooktastic Kit" and "Frightful Kit" both by Natalie's Place Designs. She came out with three Halloween kits (the third is "Haunted") and you can get them all from the above link. These pictures are from my latest SDV scrap trip to Walt Disney World. It is always so magical when all of a sudden the Halloween decorations appear ... ah, only at Disney!


Have a fun weekend! Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout. Maybe one year I can get to Cal or Fl to see the holiday decorations! Love the colors

April (AKA Sparklehal)

Robyn said...

Hey I know them! I love the colors.

Robyn said...

May I borrow that for my profile photo for Halloween?

disneygirlwv7 said...

Wow....the Dixie Chicks!!!! Love looking at all your new stuff....come back NOW!!!!