Friday, July 23, 2010

Speed Scrap Minnie Marathon at MouseScrappers this Weekend!!!

If you love Disney and digital scrapbooking then head over to MouseScrappers starting tomorrow for a Speed Scrap Minnie Marathon. I'm so glad that I'm going to Disney World next month because I need more pictures for all the template challenges, weekly challenges, and speed scraps I participate in at MouseScrappers.

If you have never participated in a Speed Scrap ... now is the time. There will be many opportunities and you get some of the most fantastic participation prizes from the best digital scrapbooking designers. All my favorites are hosting a speed scrap so I'm very excited. The first time I participated in a Speed Scrap I was so nervous, but some of my favorite layouts have come from them. Just pop over here for some tips on how to speed scrap. The main thing is to enjoy it and don't stress about anything.


Well, I guess everyone knows what I'll be doing this weekend ... hope to see you there!

No comments: