Saturday, July 3, 2010

Finishing Up Some Challenges ...

I finished a template challenge on MouseScrappers where I used some of my older pictures. These are from June of 2006. We were at Chef Mickey's and the guys didn't want to participate in the "napkin wave" at the restaurant. They finally got into it and it was such fun ...


This next layout is for a Weekly Challenge at MouseScrappers. This is from last year and we are coming up on our annual scrapbooking trip to Disney. This is at 'Ohana's restaurant at the Polynesian Resort. This will be our first dinner this year ... get off the plane ... check-in ... go to 'Ohana!!


Notice the tiara on each of our heads. We wore them the whole trip and had a blast. All our children would have been so embarassed ... life is made for silliness sometimes!

Just finished this challenge and used some pictures from a2008 trip. I love using red, white and blue in layouts. It always looks so tidy!! Aren't our liberty girls just too cute! The kit I used is "Made in America" by Britt-ish Designs and her new "Awesome Blue Alpha". She is one of my absolute favorite designers.


Whew! Here is my last layout of the day. I just got this kit called "Gettin' Wild" from Natalie's Place Designs. Check out her blog ... it is awesome.


Thanks for looking! :)

No comments: