Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

I know I'm just a bit early, but Curt and I have already gone out for our sweetheart dinner ... trying to beat the crowds ... or so we thought! We went to Outback and it was packed. We had a reservation so we didn't have to wait long. The dinner was wonderful, but the company was the best! Yes, after 28 years of marriage, I still find my sweet hubby the best looking, funniest, and biggest blessing in my life!

Here is the Valentine's day card I made for him. I can't wait to see how he gets the candy out without tearing the card, which he will NOT do. He loves his cards so we will figure it out. :)

I hope everyone has a wonderful and relaxing Valentine's Day with their sweetie! :)

2 comments:

Robyn said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I am deleting my blog right now! This is beautiful! You are awesome! Happy valentine's Day rockstar!

We went out yesterday as well - My sweetie bought me new furniture!

disneygirlwv7 said...

This is gorgeous also...my husbands card wasn't as elegant...but I got an old crock for our lanai and an old butter churn to put in the kitchen....love it.