Monday, October 19, 2009

Working on Unfinished Projects ... During Down Time :)


Well, it seems as though I was meant to spend the month of October getting over a sinus infection &  bronchitis. I'm finally feeling a bit like myself again so I thought I would put some finishing touches on some of my projects that have been waiting patiently to be finished.

I made this Disney "Mickey Parts" word book some time ago with my Cricut using the George & the Mickey & Friends cartridges. Every year I go to the Dream Events SDV in Orlando so I used this word book to remember last year's SDV event.












This event is ALWAYS so much fun ... can't wait for next year... now I just have to get this year's put together. :)

On to my next project.

1 comment:

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Cute Cheryl!

Dont do to much! You need to be rested up for this weekend!