Friday, October 9, 2009

Back From an Awesome Trip to Houston

I'm finally posting about my trip to the Houston Exbedition & Trade Show. Before leaving last week I was getting over a bad sinus infection and then spent my time in Houston developing bronchitis! All that aside, I had a wonderful time with Jane and Dianna making some new friends, seeing some gorgeous and exciting products and taking some awesome classes.

First, I was sooooo excited to meet up with Joey Otlo from Bazzill. I was fortunate enough to take a class with Joey and will be teaching a class on the mini album we made. I first met Joey at the scrap cruise I took from Memories Across the Miles in February and had a great time catching up with her.



I also took three classes from Tim Holtz and walked away with my head exploding with ideas! I absolutely love all Ranger products and look forward to teaching some classes at Jane's crops. I was also plesantly surprised at how humble and down to earth Tim is. He's the first to admit that all his products aren't for everyone ... in other words it may not "freak your freak" ... but I guess I'm just freaky cause I enjoy it all! Oh, and he's a Disney fanatic so you know he's number 1 in my book!! LOL



Here are some pictures of things we saw: 10 Second Studios (metal - awesome) & Prima (beautiful)



























But the best is last ... friends ... priceless! Don't you know the only picture I had with all three of us together is with Tim Holtz! :)


2 comments:

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Hey! Your background is super cute and I love that photo of us with Tim! Im going to steal it for my blog!

hugs Jane

Robyn said...

yep! Cute background... It looks like you had a great time!